Wednesday 4 June 2014

For Beltane

in honour of the time of year, the flowers are heady with sweet scents




Good News.  Yippee - my workshops at the Contemporary Craft Fair are filling up fast.  Early birds at the show starting this Friday may be able to grab a space. Make for the ‘Art of Learning’ Tent where lovely people will be there to help.  Have a look at learners' work too.  

Looking forward to felting fun times and seeing friendly faces.  Need to get all those goody bags ready…

You will see that I have had a bit of a break from Blogging, and the virtual world generally as finding that I need to limit screen-time to avoid migraines.  Perhaps its an age thing… as I've never had them before.   Dipping my toe back into the virtual pond to see how it goes.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment